Thursday, March 25, 2010

skinny bizzle to be

i went to the gym to do a yoga class tonight. we turned sideways to do a pose while looking in the mirror.

what are those?

-omgosh*. those are 'effing saddlebags.

no, it's muscle. feel them.

-nope. they're actually saddlebags.

i thought only old women got saddlebags? apparently not. hence the start of this blog.

my goal is to revamp my lifestyle and commit to it for 30 days. i'm going to be consistently working out, and choosing healthy foods and snacks to get this body into shape. i'm going to blog about it so you can all keep me accountable. i'm thinking about tracking my food and also entering that in so that someone can cyber kick my ass when i eat 2 donuts and a twix in one day (such as today...).

this first entry is just a starting point, i'll determine a starting date and let you all know. any takers to do this with me?!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. Today I have already started on the wrong foot. I had a hard cinnamon roll from yesterday and 2 of those butter ring cookies. Right now I have $0.54 in my account and get paid next week...so until then, I have to continue to scavenge CRAP out of the cabinets. If I was smart, sort of, I would use the 'brokeness' time to NOT EAT AT ALL and let my body process through the SHISH that is already inside...hmmmm that's a thought. love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. girl. i am with you. after working SO HARD last year I have put 20lb back on. Instead of LOSING another 20. I know exactly what my problem is - not eating right and not pounding out my cardio. I would love to join you on the accountability. It's ON.

    ReplyDelete